Your business needs and deserves to have adequate plumbing at all times. Unfortunately, plumbing problems can sneak up on you when you least expect it, sometimes leaving you and your company without water. Our experts at Parobek Plumbing can work on any type of commercial property and provide repairs to your commercial plumbing systems to have your business back up and running in no time.
As a BBB Accredited plumbing business, count on us to take care of your commercial repairs. Our techs use top-of-the-line tools and products to service your business. They perform services with precision, care, and thoroughness. No job is complete until you’re 100% satisfied.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Repair
A clogged drain is one of the most common service calls that we get on a daily basis. While common, clogged drains are still a challenging and stressful plumbing issue, especially if the problem turns out to be further down the drain line.
Be mindful of the following signs that your drains should be addressed by one of our professionals:
- Clogs do not go away– You might have tried to remedy a clog on your own using a variety of chemical products and tools. If none of these methods have worked for you, it might be time to consider having the drains professionally repaired by our expert plumbers.
- You have sewage backup– If raw sewage is backing up into sinks and tubs within your establishment, it is a sign that there is either a very deep clog present or there is something wrong with the drain line itself. Our Bastrop County plumbers will be able to find and fix the problem for you, providing you with superior repair services that you will love.
- There is a burst in the drain line– A drain line that has burst is a sign that there is a severe clog that is going to need to be professionally cleaned. Our experts can identify the clog and get it fixed so that your drain line can be restored to its previous condition.
Do You Have a Hidden Water Leak?
Sometimes, a water leak is apparent to spot. Other times, however, one may have a hidden leak. These particular leaks could cause extensive damage if not spotted in time.
Fortunately, there are some signs that alert you whenever you’re experiencing a hidden water leak. This includes:
- An unnecessarily high water bill– If you receive your company’s water bill at the end of the month and it is incredibly high without any reason, this might be because of a hidden water leak.
- Your water pump constantly runs– During off-hours, if the water pump is still running without anyone using the water, this could mean that there’s a hidden leak. Be sure to contact us to have it repaired because a water pump that constantly runs can burn out over time and need to be replaced.
- There is flooding inside or outside of the building– If you notice any pooling of water inside of the building or outside of it on the lawn, this could mean there is a plumbing leak that you cannot necessarily see with your own two eyes. Our experts can search for the leak and have it fixed right away to prevent further water damage.
Do You Have a Slab Leak?
Slab leaks occur when plumbing pipes either burst or leak underneath the foundation of a building. The first sign of a slab leak would be a pooling of water either in the basement area or on the outside of the building itself. Slab leaks can sometimes be difficult to detect because they are completely underneath the building.
Other signs you may have a slab leak include:
If you suspect a slab leak, call our professionals. We can diagnose and repair any slab leak, no matter how extensive or minimal.
For all your commercial plumbing repairs in Bastrop County, turn to Parobek Plumbing! Give us a call at (512) 910-8123 to schedule an appointment.
One of our older, widower deacons in my church had a sewer backup into his house and he called me to help him. Parobek worked with me over the phone, got there in just a couple of hours, and were very communicative - calling to let me know progress, what they found, and got my "ok" as to price before performing any of the work. Super helpful customer service at their office and the guys doing the work were friendly, explanatory and thorough.
These guys are the only plumbers I will use anymore. While they are a little bit more expensive than many, you get what you pay for! They are extremely professional and upfront about what the job will cost. They always show up on time and do a great job. I recommend them for all your plumbing needs.
Called to schedule an appointment due to the faucet was not working in my kitchen. They were out the next morning as promised. They charge a service fee of $45 to diagnose the problem, is waived if you pay them to resolve the issue. Jason was professional, courteous and was very upfront and thorough with my options. He was able to diagnose and resolve the issue within just a few minutes. He could have easily overcharged me or told me I needed to replace my faucet. I really appreciate his integrity and will definitely call them for any future concerns.