Has your toilet stopped functioning properly? Is plunging not settling the issue? Call (512) 910-8123 now to get a Professional Parobek Plumber to your house ASAP. The last thing you need is dirty water flooding your bathroom damaging, and spreading contamination to other areas of your home. All of our plumbers are experienced with all types of Toilet Repair in Manor, Tx. With over 20 years of service to the community, we can assure you have come to the right place. Call (512) 910-8123 to have any worries laid to rest, and all your questions answered. We offer same day appointments to take care of any Toilet Repair in Manor, Tx. Let us earn your trust by showing you what a Premier Plumbing company can do for you, don’t delay call (512) 910-8123 today!
Common Toilet Issues
Toilets have a touch job and rarely get the credit that they deserve. But when they are not working correctly, they get all the blame that you can muster. But in most cases, the toilet is not the cause of the issue. Here are some of the most prevalent toilet problems that you might encounter and the best way to handle these issues.
- Clogs– Toilet clogs are most often due to neglect. Homeowners don’t realize that they need to regularly schedule professional drain cleanings to eliminate the sticky residue that builds up inside drain pipes. This is the gunk that causes wads of toilet paper to get stuck and create a nasty overflow on your bathroom floor. Other clog culprits include flushing hygiene products, trash, and small items that children want to watch disappear. In some cases, a plunger can buy you some time. But the only real solution to toilet clogs is a professional drain cleaning.
- The Toilet Marathon– Does your toilet continuously run or flush? If so, you are wasting a massive amount of water and enduring an annoying sound. This issue is usually caused by a worn-out, damaged, or dislodged flapper. This part is easy to install and can be purchased at a hardware store for only a few dollars.
- Water Leaks– If you notice a puddle of water at the base of your toilet, then you need to locate the issue quickly. This water is seeping into your floor and will quickly cause a massive amount of damage. The leak could be a loose or cracked water supply line, a leaking wax seal, a loose nut on the tank connection, or even a crack in the toilet tank. In most cases, these issues are going to require the immediate attention of a licensed plumber.
- Not Flushing Correctly– If your toilet is not flushing entirely or at all, the issue is most often related to the lever handle or the chain inside the tank. Check to be sure that the handle is tightly attached, the chain is connected to the handle and the flapper, and that the flapper is correctly seated. Most hardware stores sell replacement parts for a variety of toilets so that you can replace any of these small components affordably.
- Slow Filling Toilet– If your toilet takes forever to refill, check the water supply valve to be sure that it is completely open. If the valve is open all the way, then it is best to contact a licensed plumber to inspect the water supply line and the valve for damage or a blockage.
Most homeowners will gladly call in a pro when a toilet issue requires more than a simple flapper replacement or a quick plunge. And this is a wise choice because left to the untrained, a toilet repair in Manor, Tx can quickly go from easy to a massive mess of water and contamination in only seconds. To save yourself that expense and stress, call the pros at (512) 910-8123 when you need a toilet repair in Manor, Tx. Our staff is always standing by to take your call and get a Parobek Plumbing pro headed your way.
For superior toilet repair and installation services in Manor, Tx, trust Parobek Plumbing. Call (512) 910-8123 today and receive upfront pricing of the service you need.
One of our older, widower deacons in my church had a sewer backup into his house and he called me to help him. Parobek worked with me over the phone, got there in just a couple of hours, and were very communicative - calling to let me know progress, what they found, and got my "ok" as to price before performing any of the work. Super helpful customer service at their office and the guys doing the work were friendly, explanatory and thorough.
These guys are the only plumbers I will use anymore. While they are a little bit more expensive than many, you get what you pay for! They are extremely professional and upfront about what the job will cost. They always show up on time and do a great job. I recommend them for all your plumbing needs.
Called to schedule an appointment due to the faucet was not working in my kitchen. They were out the next morning as promised. They charge a service fee of $45 to diagnose the problem, is waived if you pay them to resolve the issue. Jason was professional, courteous and was very upfront and thorough with my options. He was able to diagnose and resolve the issue within just a few minutes. He could have easily overcharged me or told me I needed to replace my faucet. I really appreciate his integrity and will definitely call them for any future concerns.